In 2021, your Newsrail subscription includes not just the 12 editions of our full-colour monthly magazine mailed directly to you, but also:
- Free online access to current and previous editions of Newsrail (and more of our back catalogue is being uploaded every week!)
- Our monthly Supporters’ Newsletter, which contains columns from the Editor and Features Editor, additional comment from readers, quizzes and trivia, and other items of interest
- Free admission to the Newport Railway Museum
Newsrail is Victoria’s only monthly rail magazine and your valued support enables it to continue to report the Victorian rail scene, as it has each month since January 1973.
In subscribing to Newsrail, you not only getting great Victorian rail reading; you are also helping us to support the efforts of our friends at the Newport Railway Museum to conserve and curate Victoria’s railway history, from archival records through to 264 tonne steam locomotive H220 Heavy Harry!
This subscription includes all already-published editions, which will be sent to you immediately, plus each remaining edition for 2021.
We have sold out of printed copies of our May 2021 edition. But don’t despair; we’ve got a special treat for subscribers who take out a full year subscription:
- We will supply a laser-printed copy of the May 2021 edition. You can also read the digital version online as part of your normal subscription benefits.
- We will also supply you with a copy of our special 40-page May 2019 Centenary of Electrification edition
- We will also supply you with a copy of our special 36-page May 2020 edition, the first edition published by Victorian Rail Publishing Inc.
Offer valid while stocks last!